Another opportunity of international prestige for Noitech.
From 21 to 24 November 2022, we will be in Canada, in Montreal, protagonists of Business Forum “AI Italy-Canada”, focused on artificial intelligence.
A boutique event focused on key themes of mutual interest between Italy and Canada and aimed at exchanging information, experiences and defining structured collaboration and business development paths.
Participation in the event is restricted to a selected group of speakers, testimonials and companies, including our innovative SME, Noitech.
A prestigious opportunity for which we must, once again, thank the ICE Agency Of ITA – Italian Trade Agency, with which we have now consolidated a profitable partnership that is allowing us to participate in the most prestigious international events.
What to expect?
The event is organized by the ICE Agency in collaboration with the Italian-Canadian Chamber of Commerce of Montreal, and this year will focus on:
- Cyber security;
- Big data;
- Artificial intelligence;
- Internet of Things (IoT).
Topics that will be analyzed with a view to application for sectors such as: aerospace, mobility, healthcare and life sciences, defence, manufacturing and industry 4.0, energy, logistics, public administration services, finance, insurance, environment and green economy.
The innovative startups and SMEs, selected to participate in the Canadian event, will first of all have direct access to a training course training and information.
Nonetheless, they will have the ability to connect to one specialist community in an innovation ecosystem, such as the Canadian one, which is rapidly growing and focused on investments in innovative products and processes.
Furthermore, a program is foreseen for companies B2B meetings, organized through a matchmaking process, with Canadian investors and potential partners.
Last but not least, they will be scheduled visits to Quebec's innovative ecosystem.
Benefits for participating companies.
The companies selected to participate will benefit, specifically, from:
- B2B activities with pre-assessment session and definition of objectives on the market;
- Preparatory briefing;
- Personalized agenda of b2b/leads according to the identified market objectives;
- Market learning program with information session on market orientation, company visits, incubators and accelerators, R&D centres.
- Communication and networking program aimed at ensuring visibility in the forum's communication activities, with participation in networking lunches with the most relevant protagonists of Quebec's innovative ecosystem.
- Mentoring program to be carried out in the months following participation in the Forum.
- An opportunity, the latter, which will allow us to access the Canadian market.